THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 21, 2008

Let's get this thing started

I am taking a mini vacation this week. Two days of Eddie Izzard, a date with a horse, then the grand canyon and right back home. Kind of a crammed together last minute vacation. No Brandi Carlile this time, but horse back riding is all I have been dreaming about for the last month. Let's hope it is as life changing as I want it to be. 


It's kind of a bad week to be taking vacation. The season premiere of Mcleods Daughters is this wednesday and I will be without a computer until Saturday. Hopefully by then some lovely soul will have uploaded it onto you tube. 

The X-Files premiere is on Friday and I had planned on having a party and a sort of high school reunion, but I will be somewhere near the grand canyon so there goes that plan. At least I have a date on Sunday with one of my favorite persons to go see it. 

Well I was going to post a video of the teaser for McLeods Daughters but blogspot is being a jerk and I have to finish packing. 

I promise an awesome blog on Saturday. I will be sleep deprived, high on a McLeods fever, and probly drinking some wine. See you then.


0 comments: